Departments and Special Center > International Healthcare Center
Soon Chun Hyang University Bucheon Hospital provides services to foreign patients by opening the International Healthcare Center in April 2009 that is capable of providing global-level services to satisfy the demands that are increasing along with the increase in foreigners living in Korea and foreign tourists.
As the region’s only tertiary healthcare institute, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital is equipped with the latest diagnostic systems such as PET-CT, 3.0T MRI, DDR, PACS and TLAS as well as the latest medical services and the best healthcare staff.
All foreign patients who require treatment can easily access the services and specialists of Bucheon Hospital through our International Healthcare Center. Also, the International Healthcare Center provides services such as verification letters for clinic visits and hospital admissions, receipts, birth certificates, verification letters for vaccination, and all other medical documents in English.
Using translation services for English, Chinese and Russian, our specialized coordinators who are devoted and are experienced in thinking of the patient first can effectively set up a schedule for you to meet a specialist based on your condition. Your coordinator will continuously act as the point of contact between you and our services even after you go back to your country to manage and follow-up your condition.
* Patients who are covered by the National Health Insurance of Korea are required to visit the Department of Family Medicine before being treated by a specialist.
The coordinator of the International Healthcare Center provides services described in the following.
- Management of treatment reservations and test schedules.
- Acquires the most suitable specialist after understanding the patient’s condition.
- Provides translation services for English, Chinese, and Russian.
- Assists with estimates and payment of treatment fee.
- Assists with issuing of various medical certificates.